Schedule / Frequently Asked Questions
The Golf Trek Challenge is open to EVERYONE! You are welcome to register as a team or a single entrant! We anticipate a sellout of 160 participants (80 teams). Registration is open until May 28th or a sellout, whichever comes first!
The cost to enter the Golf Trek Challenge is $249 per player for the tournament only. It comes with:
- Three (3) rounds of tournament golf
- Green fee, cart fee, range
- Welcome Gift ( Antigua Outerwear Piece with Logo)
- Lunch at the golf course after each round + 2 drink tickets
- Thursday night pool party & BBQ dinner w/ drinks at the Sea Trail Amenities Center
- Awards Lunch Sunday Afternoon
- Lunch and Soft Drinks
- Awards Presentation
- Random Drawing Prizes
Please see our lodging page for great amenities and deals on where to stay while you’re in town.
The Golf Trek Challenge is a two-person team event. The tournament will utilize a different format each day and will be scored with net results.
- Round 1 – Best Ball
- Round 2 – Texas Scramble
- Round 3 – Modified Alternate Shot
Participants will be flighted into 4 flights on 2 sets of golf courses based on total team handicap. Age/gender will not be factored in flighting, but will determine your tee box.
All participants are required to maintain a USGA approved handicap to be eligible to win prizes. If you need a handicap, you may request one for free from the tournament committee by calling 1-800-888-7469.
All participants will utilize their lowest 12 month index for competition. Handicaps are subject to review for accuracy and may be adjusted or deemed ineligible for prizing at any time for any reason, including for exceptional scores, by the tournament committee without refund of entry fee.
Handicap deadline days are important to remember! The tournament committee will request your handicap information on June 1st and requests it be returned no later than June 5th. Failure to comply can result in being deemed ineligible for prizes. Furthermore, it is recommended all participants have a USGA handicap established as soon as possible if not already attained upon registration.
TBD – *Prizes and amounts are subject to participation*
The USGA Rules of Golf will govern play. Local rules at each course will apply. The Tournament Committee will resolve all disputes regarding every aspect of tournament play.
You can expect to play a tee box that is reflective of your age. Men 59 & younger will play the standard white tee. Standard senior tees will be utilized for those 60 years or older and ladies from the standard ladies tees. All tee boxes will be assigned at tournament staff discretion. Participants above the age of 59 that wish to play a back tee (and play to a back tee course handicap) may request to do so upon Handicap submission in June. Please note you will play the equivalent of the standard white tee.
- The Golf Trek Challenge will refund any participant that may cancel between their date of entry and May 31st, 2020 minus a $30 cancellation fee.
- Any cancellation received after May 31st, 2020 and before 5:00 PM EST on June 10, 2020 will be refunded, minus a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received after 5:00 PM EST on June 10th, 2020 will not be refunded any of their entry fee regardless of circumstance.
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to the Tournament staff either by email or by direct mail. Emails can be sent to Ryan at RHart@GolfHoliday.com and written cancellations may be sent to Events Division/REFUNDS/1705 N Oak St, Suite 6/Myrtle Beach SC 29577.